Sunday, October 9, 2016

White Chicks Restaurant Scene

White Chicks Restaurant Date Scene

This scene from White Chicks is one of my favorite scenes from the movie. Latrell takes Tiffany out on a date. He tries to order her a salad but she surprises him by ordering a full course meal. The reason why this scene is funny for me is because it reminds me of my brother and his girlfriend. Since my brother is on a diet, his girlfriend tries to keep him on track with eating healthy. However, he has his days where he wants to eat unhealthy. In this aspect this is when this scene relates to their situation. My siblings and I make fun of my brother by comparing him to this scene where his girlfriend plays Latrell and he plays Tiffany. Aside from being able to use this scene as a comparison, it is overall a hilarious scene.


No comments:

Post a Comment